Hi all Explorer user, if you are waiting for tested guide to root htc explorer then you just reached the right place. Today we will show you how to root HTC Explorer Picoand install clockworkmod recovery on it. HTC Explorer Pico official comes with 2.3 Gingerbread. But after Rooting the phone will allows you to update it to ICS and the best Jelly Bean.
HTC Explorer is a series of low-end HTC android device, the device is already using arm v7 processor architecture which is certainly more powerful than the arm 11 or arm v6.
HTC Explorer is a moderate powerfull device but if you want to increase its performance, working ability & offcource its look then the first thing you need to do is Root HTC Explorer Pico. So lets check out what are the things need to perform HTC Explorer rooting.
Requirements to Root HTC Explorer
1) Must be charged atleast 60%
2) Bootloader Must be unlocked – You must unlock pico bootloader in order to proceed with this guide. So first follow our guide to unlock htc explorer bootloader.
To Root HTC Explorer you need to flash a SU Zip from custom recovery mode. So first you have to install clockworkmod recovery on HTC Explorer. Follow our bellow guide to do the same.
How To Install Clockworkmod Recovery On HTC Explorer
1) Download this HTC Explorer Clockworkmod Recovery
2. Create a folder on the partition (C:\ ), name it Android and then extract the CWM Recovery there.
3. Turn OFF your smartphone
4. Reboot your phone into the bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume DOWN+Power buttons simultaneously.
5. Choose fastboot option from the bootloader menu.
6. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
7. Double-click the recovery.bat file to start the flashing process.
8. When the custom recovery has successfully been installed on your phone, disconnect it from the PC & Reboot your Phone.
You are awesome!, successfully done installing Clockworkmod Recovery on HTC Explorer.
How To Root HTC Explorer
1. Download This Superuser.zip
2. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the Superuser ZIP archive to your phone’s sdcard (don’t place inside any folder)
4. Disconnect your phone from the PC after the file transfer has been completed.
5. Reboot your phone into the bootloader mode. Press and hold Volume DOWN+Power buttons together and you will enter bootloader mode.
6. Choose Recovery option from the bootloader mode.
7. From the recovery menu, choose install .zip from sd and then select the Superuser ZIP file.
8. After it has finished installing the file, reboot your phone.
That’s it, you successfully completed the guide toroot HTC Explorer Pico. Stay tunned withus soon we will post some CUSTOM Rom for htc explorer. If you liked this guide then please give it +1