Are you facing USB not recognized error with your Samsung Galaxy S3 ? Then here I got a solution for you. Below I have shared all the Driver available for Galaxy S3 from USB to ODIN driver, everything required to establish a proper connection between your computer and your phone are given below. Have a look at them.
Samsung Galaxy S3 USB Driver must be installed on your PC or mac if you want to transfer files b/w them. At some point without having driver this process works, but not for everyone. However if you want to install / flash ClockworkMOD Recovery or any other stuff from ODIN flash tool then you’re going to need all these drivers, otherwise your phone won’t be recognized in download mode.
Must Check : Install CyanogenMOD 10.2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 | Android 4.3 update
Download Samsung Galaxy S3 USB Driver
1) USB Driver
3) ODIN Flash Tool (latest)
Also check : Install 4.4 KitKat Launcher on Samsung Galaxy S3
1) WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8 / Vista / XP /
2) x86 (32 bit) & x64 (64 bit)
How to Install Galaxy S3 Driver
1) First of all remove all previous S3 drivers you have installed your pc. (You can uninstall them from Start > Control panel > Programs)
2) When the un-installation completes, restart your computer.
3) Now download the USB Driver from Link 1.
4) It’s a .exe file, so double click on it to start installation. Make sure to install it on your root drive. (Root drive = where OS is installed)
5) Again restart your PC. (MUST)
6) Now connect your Galaxy S3 to PC via USB cable.
7) You will see some driver installation is going on, wait until it completes.
8) Now you can disconnect your phone.
Must check : How to Overclock Samsung Galaxy S3
More than 1000 are using this driver and no one reported any problem after following this guide. Hope this will work for you too. If you liked this guide please share it and follow us for more S3 related tips in future.